Who this applies to:
All players, parents/guardians of underage players, COVID supervisors, officers, team personnel, and anyone present at training sessions or games.
What do I have to do:
1. Ensure your Danesfort GAA Membership renewal is completed and annual fees paid.
2. Health Questionnaire completed – a printed copy of this needs to be handed to the COVID Supervisor for your Team at your first training session.
3. eLearning module completed by all players/guardians – a copy of the ‘Certificate of Completion’
needs to be handed to the COVID Supervisor for your Team at your first training session.
Why am I being asked to do this:
This is a necessary step put in place by the GAA as a national initiative aimed at facilitating the safe return to play for all GAA clubs and players across the country.
When do I need to do this:
Before you or your child commence their first training session.
Where can I access the necessary information to complete this:
Please follow the links below;
- eLearning module: https://courses.gaa.ie/Covid19ClubEd/#/
- Health Questionnaire: An online version is available by registering and following this link https://returntoplay.gaa.ie/ or alternatively a Pdf version is available at https://learning.gaa.ie/sites/default/files/Health
Players must bring their own bottle of water.
Further information and guidelines are available to parent & guardians for the Safe Return to Gaelic Games at the following link: